Friday, October 14, 2011

The Sesame Seed is born

We picked up our newly wrapped truck from Ink Monstr on Thursday. Isn't she (yes, I have dubbed it a she) pretty? Reminds me a little bit of a stubby fire truck.



As we were driving home, in my rear view mirror, I saw Gliu and the truck take a massive dive toward the shoulder on the highway. What the heck happened?! Apparently the left side mirror is useless and you need to stick your head out the window when shifting to the left lane. This truck has way too many quirks.

We've been prepping for our Saturday lunch service at the Denver Rescue Mission for the past few days. 300 meals in a little over an hour? God help us!


I think I called over 50 local businesses to see if anyone would be interested in supporting the event and/or charity. Not a single bite. This is a cold, cold world I tell ya.

Our grand opening is this coming Monday, October 17 at the Garden Center in Broomfield. Only a few days left til the big day! See our website for the rest of our first week schedule. We're both excited and scared. Please come out and support us if you're in the neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment